What Causes Canon PowerShot S410 to be Such Bestseller? The Canon PowerShot S410 4MP digital cam is the bestseller amongst the 4 – 4.9 MegaPixel cams.
What makes this cam the best? The functions, the look, the cost? Let’s see …
Canon PowerShot S410 Product Description
Upgrading the popular S400 Digital Elph, Canon’s PowerShot S410 is both classy and effective. It also features Canon’s new Print/Share button, which assists you quickly link directly to a printer or send out an image by means of e-mail.
Optics and Resolution? The 4-megapixel PowerShot S410 can catch 2272 x 1704 images for photo quality 11 x 14 print enlargements. It likewise has 1600 x 1200, 1024 x 768, and 640 x 480 resolution modes. The 3x optical zoom lens has a focal length of 7.4-22.2 mm (35mm equivalent: 36-108mm). It likewise has a 3.6 x digital zoom.
Movie Mode? The PowerShot S410 features 3-minute QVGA (320 x 240) or QQVGA (160 x 120) film clips with sound recording, full playback and in-camera cutting and modifying. Private video are restricted to three minutes in length.
More Camera Features.
* 9-point Artificial Intelligence autofocus (AiAF) for fast and sharp images, even with off-center topics.
* 1.5 inch polycrystalline silicon TFT color LCD (118,000 pixels).
* Real-image optical zoom viewfinder.
* Built-in flash with vehicle, red-eye decrease, and slow sync modes.
* Record a voice memo of up to 60 seconds and connect to images.
* Shutter speed: 15 – 1/2,000 seconds.
* White balance control: Auto, pre-set (daylight, cloudy, tungsten, fluorescent, fluorescent H), or custom-made white balance.
* Continuous shooting: 2.5 frames (maximum 5 images).
* 2x to 10x zoom into captured images while examining through the LCD.
Canon Technology Features.
Canon’s newest, exclusive DIGIC Imaging Processor considerably improves digital video camera efficiency in various locations. DIGIC’s high-speed signal processing is integrated with high-capacity buffering to provide Canon digital electronic cameras quick reaction and constant shooting capability unrivaled by other digital electronic cameras.
* iSAPS Technology: Canon iSAPS (Intelligent Scene Analysis based upon Photographic Space) innovation drastically improves the performance of AF (Autofocus), AE (Auto Exposure), and AWB (Auto White Balance). By analyzing a huge volume of photography information, accumulated over 60 years and the manufacture of over 150 million video cameras, Canon engineers arrived at analytical relationships among focal length, focus range, scene brightness, and other aspects. Geared up with this “fore understanding” Canon PowerShot cameras can enhance AF/AE/AWB settings for any provided scene more quickly and better.
* Multi-point AiAF: Canon’s wide-area, multi-point AiAF (expert system autofocus) immediately selects one or more focusing points based upon elements, such as subject position and movement. AiAF works in conjunction with iSAPS Technology to faster and accurately attain autofocus under a variety of shooting conditions. You get quick, precise AF whether you hold the camera horizontally or vertically, with stationary or moving subjects, with off-center subjects, and even in low-light/low-contrast lighting.
Direct Printing/Sharing? The PowerShot S410 presents a brand-new Print/Share button that speeds and streamlines printing to compatible Canon and PictBridge allowed printers and one-touch image transfer to Windows XP, Me, 2000, and 98 computer systems for use with image processing programs, submitting to the Internet, or placement in e-mail. When connected to a Canon Compact Photo printer, a Movie Print mode divides the picked clip into equal parts and prints thumbnails of an optimum 63 equally spaced frames onto a single sheet of Postcard Size Paper.
What’s in the Box.
Storage and Transfer? Images and video are saved on CompactFlash sd card (Type I only) and the consisted of 32 MB card holds around 21 images at the Large/Fine setting. Images can be downloaded to either a Mac or PC by means of USB 1.1 connectivity, which means the video camera can be connected to any USB-based Windows Me/2000/XP and Mac OS 8.6 or later on computer without installing any software.
Power and Size? The video camera is powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery (NB-1LH). With the LCD on, you will get around 190 shots. It determines 3.43 x 2.24 x 1.09 inches and weighs 6.5 ounces (without batteries).
This plan consists of the PowerShot S410 digital video camera, 32 MB CompactFlash sd card, rechargeable lithium-ion battery (NB-1LH), battery charger (CB-2LS), USB and A/V cables, and wrist strap. The supplied software application on the CD-ROM includes browsing and printing software application ZoomBrowser EX (Windows) and ImageBrowser (Mac). Other software application includes PhotoStitch, plus image and motion picture adjustment software ArcSoft PhotoStudio and VideoImpression.
Direct downloads and printing facilitated with the New Print/Share button. Full series of print features including ID Photo Print and Movie Print. Print directly to any Canon Direct Printer or any PictBridge-supported scanner. And high-precision 9-point AiAF with Intelligent Orientation.
Are you interested in other cameras, too? We can assist to choose the best for you:.